Ask a Librarian
When you need information fast, call us at 508-799-1655. Press 3. Through the Telephone Information Service, you can get brief, factual answers to questions right from home or work. This service is available during Library hours.
- To email a librarian, use this email form.
- To inquire about exam proctoring, use this Form
- To request a tour, use this Tour Request Form
- To use Resume & Cover Letter Online Service, submit your request here.
- To email the head Librarian, or any department manager of the library, please go to the staff contacts page.
Text a Librarian: 508-335-2396
On the go and need an answer? Text your question and get a answer delivered to your cell phone. (This number is for text messaging only. Standard text messaging charges may apply. To speak with a reference librarian please use 508-799-1655 x3.)
To use the Ask a Librarian service provided by Baystate Health, click the link then click the “Library” tab on their website. Fill out the form and receive your answer by email or mail. Information is free and confidential.
Information is free and confidential. No login is required to use this service
Visit the Worcester Public Library and stop by our reference desks for in-person assistance.